Friday, January 19, 2018

Making Valentines


Went to over to Betty's house yesterday afternoon, 

and made a few Valentines. Always enjoy spending time with 

her. I took photos of cards she has been working on, and I'll

post those tomorrow. To many for one post, and need to spread it out. 

These are the things I made during our stamping session. 


Used my Julie Nutting set "Love Day" to make this card. 

Betty had a paper pack called Moonstruck and I used

one of the pieces to stamp the images. I liked the soft gray

doily design on the paper. Girl was stamped on that then I colored

her hair, shoes, and headband. The dress I stamped and cut from another 

piece of paper. 


Inside view. 


For this one I used the heart embossing folder that came with my Gemini. 

I turned the cardstock over and use the debossed image. Misc greetings

are from different Stampin'Up! sets. 

The patterned paper heart was made using Spellbinders scallop hearts. 


Inside view. 


Now these little Valentines are cute! Betty got a good deal on the

Sixxiz thinlit at Hobby Lobby last week. She got it for 1.86. What a deal!


The heart and the inside are one piece, so the heart folds out. 

These remind me of the little Valentine cards that I passed out when 

I was a kid. 

Be back tomorrow to share some of Betty's designs. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: