Monday, January 29, 2018

Mailable Monday #224


Happy Monday! 

Today's card was made using things from my pre-cut die cuts. 

When I say pre-cut what I'm really mean is cardstock that I've

have cut using dies, or thinlits. Some times I'm in a mood to just die cut stuff. 

Then I store the dies in folders, envelopes or plastic cases. Great

for when you need  a quick card. 

All I did for this card was stamp the word background, adhere the die cuts, 

and stamp the greeting. 

I did add a few sequins. These are great for adding a bit of bling, and shine

to a card without increasing the weight or adding bulk to the envelope. 

It was warmer here yesterday morning so me and hubby walked to 

Marc's and got a Sunday paper. Of course I found some cool craft stuff

in there close out section. At 5 cents apiece I'm getting them! Can't beat that! 

Going to share some with Betty this week as I'll be heading over to her house and 

do some stamping. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: