Thursday, January 4, 2018

Clean Desk, Coffee Can, and ATC Swap


Now here is something you just don't see very often.....

a clean craft desk. Had to snap a photo to prove that

yes I do clean off my desk from time to time. 


I spent most of yesterday cleaning....had to....

every time I got cold I would get up and clean something

just to get warm. Yes folks it is that cold I'm forced into a 

life of cleaning! 


When I got that large gel pen set at Costco last year I

put them in a Folgers can. Well I got tired of looking at that can so

I covered it with designer paper and added a ribbon around the top. 

Hubby saw it and said it fit better with the theme of my room, and now

it doesn't look like the cans he uses in the garage for his projects. 

Had to laugh at that one. 


I also worked on a round robin artist trading card swap. 

When I received them last week the cards were just plain with

the printed images on them. 


I decided just to work on the large flower image. 

Colored with  Prisma pencils then coated it with 

Tim Holtz Distress crackle paint. You can see all the cracks on the 
 
petals. Looks like shattered glass. So these will be put in the mail 
 
tomorrow provided that the front door isn't iced over. Really it is that cold here! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: