Sunday, January 14, 2018

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow


So after that snow storm passed we had about

8 inches of snow. Hubby went out yesterday

afternoon and ran the snow thrower. I decided to

best spend my time crafting instead of going out

in the snow. Way to cold outside for me, but

it wasn't to cold in my craft room to make

this fun snowman! After he was completed

I mounted him on a covered coffee sleeve. 

He is stuffed now and package up ready to 

go be mailed on Tuesday. 


Photos of the snow covered cars yesterday morning. 


Shot out the kitchen sliding glass door. You can

see the snow drifts up against the back of the house. 


The wall going around the deck is almost covered. 


Our neighbor across from us running his machine. 

The snow has stopped, and now we have freezing cold. 

I think I'll be staying in today also! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: