Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Beautiful Necklace fromBetty


I had a wonderful surprise yesterday from my

friend Betty. She made this very pretty necklace for me. 

Jewelry making is one of the crafts I just never could do, so

I admire anyone who creates jewelry. Big thanks Betty! Love it! 

We went to Applebee's yesterday for lunch with Betty, and her hubby Rick. 

After that we caught Jumanji at the local theater. Was a good movie, of

course couldn't be as good as the first one, but I enjoyed it just the same. 

The tree is down, and all the decorations put away till next Christmas, which is

358 days away for my friend Kym who I know is reading this now and shaking her head

at me. LOL 

So cold here with no end in sight from it. Went down to zero last night. Glad

I didn't have to get up this morning to scrap ice off the windshield. I'll

be spending the day indoors, and getting caught up on some swaps I'm doing. 

Later will put a meatloaf together. So nice to have the oven on went it is so cold! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: