Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Misc Craft Stuff, and a Upset Kitty


Just wanted to share a few things that I just purchased. 

In the back are dies from Scor-Pal. These are designed to

use with pocket letters, but can also be used for cards, and

scrapbook pages. The stamp set is by Tim Hotlz. Just a collection

of small eclectic stamps. I also purchased his tonic paper snips which

have been on my wish list for awhile now. 


The Dear Jane paper stack has also been on my wish list. 

My son John gave me a gift card to Joann's for Christmas so I 

used it for my wish list items. 


Don't look at my craft room floor as it really needs to be

vacuumed! You can look at my pretty kitty who is right now

driving everyone in the house crazy. You can see the "pounce" look

in her eye. Just after I snapped this photo she pounced on the camera strap that

was on my lap. Ouch! Easy with the claws kitty! Since we are

having frigid temperatures we have not been able to let her out at

night. Cherokee is an inside outside cat. I've been trying to playing with

her during her wake time and wear her out which she loves, but she still cries

to get out. I thought once you neutered cats the "call of the wild" wouldn't be so great, but

she loves to be out. Going to be a long winter!!!!! Looking ahead

at the forecast shows the temps will stay in the teens and single digits. BRRRRRR

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: