Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Valentine Star Book


Happy Tuesday! 

We had some wonderful weather here yesterday. Warm!!!!

Got up to 60. WOW. Of course now today it is going to snow. 

I don't think the calendar knows that it is Winter in the Northeast! 

Anyway this is a star book that I made for Kathleen's Valentine swap. 

Made good use of some older retired SU stamps. Don't ask

me the names of all the sets as I'm sure I won't remember them. 

I can tell you that "love" was stamped using Collage Alphabet set. 



Top view of what the book looks like when open. The front and 

back covers are tied with the ribbon to keep it open. 


Not going to post all the pages, but here are a few of them. 


I like this one. 

So today I'll be going bumming with one of my favorite gal pal's Betty. 

We will be hitting Tuesday Morning....(LOL going on Tuesday Morning to Tuesday Morning)

Like to also visit Old Time Pottery. After we have shopped till we drop it will be time 

break for lunch.

Some of the craft room got cleaned yesterday. At least I can see my desk again, and

the carpet has been vacuumed. That's a start anyway. I see more cleaning in my future. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: