Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Card from old Christmas Card and Cookies!


No post for a few days. Was busy all weekend baking cookies. 

Monday I was really tired.  I did get the last of my swaps, and

Christmas cards in the mail. I did manage to make this card. 

Used an old Christmas card someone sent to me. Just cut the angel

panel from the card. It was mounted on cream cardstock that I 

stamped with crumb cake, and cajun craze ink. 

I did spray it with some tarnished brass stain by Ranger. I think
 
the sprayer is getting clogged as it came out as blotches. I had to use
 
a tissue to blot some of the brass stain off. Still happy with it. 
 

 


You can see by the side view that the angel was layered on the card. 
 
 


Some cookies that me and the kids made on Sunday. Three
 
part snowman. 
 
 


We cut little trees, so I put them on this cookie tray that also had
 
trees going across the bottom. 
 
 

Em, and Sarah busy decorating. 





John saying no more pictures mom! 




Cookie that Em decorated. She is such an artist. 




Not to be outdone Sarah made this one. 


John had to throw down with his own decorated tree. 




Me taking a break with a cup of coffee in the mug Betty gave me.

Love it! Just Hangin' with my gnomes. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: