Sunday, December 9, 2018

Happy Holidays Buck



Now this card is larger than what I normally make, but

the deer stencil that I used was pretty large. 

Finished card is 6 1/4 x 4 1/2. 

First I stenciled the birch trees with caramel ink. 

Then the buck was stenciled over that with a darker color brown. 

The wreath is from a pack of pattern paper that I cut around, and

also cut out the inside part. 

Used a craft knife to make two slits on the side of the deer's neck so

I could slide the wreath under. I wanted it to look like the wreath was

going around his neck. Added a baker twine bow, and a greeting. 

I like him! 

Not to worry I did use things I already had in my stamp room. 

Had a nice visit with John yesterday. Make breakfast for hubby, and son. 

Later me and John did a little shopping. Well really we did something that we

hadn't done in along time. We hit a few thrift stores. He didn't find anything, but

I found a snowman cookie jar, and a few other little snowman items. 

I'm decorating the kitchen with snowmen this year. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: