Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Vintage Christmas Card


Happy middle of the week. 

I'm still working on Kym's challenge to use only on hand

supplies. This sweet little girl panel was given to me in a swap. 

I added flower flock around all the fur trims. 





Glad I can use the flower flock. I use to think it was messy, 

and I was right about that, but it does clean up pretty easy. 

This reminds me of the old timey cards that had the fake flock going

around trims. Remember those? 

Making another batch of cookies today, and

I need to make seasoned crackers. Make those every Christmas. 

Oh, and I have a few last minute things that need to be wrapped. Other 

than that I'm just going to enjoy the holidays. Christmas is less than a week a way...

how did that happen? This month is just flying by. 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: