Friday, December 14, 2018

Silent Night Trees



Since the music book was still on my desk from yesterday's card

I decided to use another sheet of music for today's card. 

Stenciled the large pines with evergreen bough ink. 

The smaller trees are from the Lovely as a Tree set, and

stamped with basic gray in the background, and Jet Black

StazOn in the foreground. 

Trees are touched with just a bit of clear glitter. 

So I'm feeling like Christmas is getting closer because

I baked my first batch of cookies yesterday afternoon. 

I think the girls coming over Saturday for the cookie baking party

are planning to make lots of cookies so I needed to get a jump on 

some of the ones I make every year. 

I'll be baking pumpkin mini bread loaves today. 

My son talked me into making peanut butter fudge. I hadn't 

planned to, but when your kid asks you to make something you 

tend to do it for them. Busy, busy! 

tis the Season! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: