Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas Card Tree, and Crafter's Poem


Merry Christmas Eve to all! 

I took some of my received Christmas cards this year

and taped them on the kitchen door to look like a tree. 

The red bow came from a gift Emily's mom Anne gave us during

the "great cookie bake" last weekend. 

I wanted to share a poem that my crafty friend Kathleen sent me. 
 
 

Twas the night before Christmas, 

I'm glued to the tree.

I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me. 

Could it be cardstock, or chipboard or lace? 

Or a Cricut, I said, 

with a smile on my face. 

And that's when I heard him, 

"Hi Santa", I said".

You know...good little girls

Should be in their beds. 

"I know I should Santa, 

and now I've got caught. 

But I was just so excited 

To see what you brought". 

"Well, let's take a look 

In this room where you work. 

He shook his head quickly, 

And left with a jerk. 

I heard him exclaim 

As he put it in gear. 

"You've got enough crap, 
 
I'll see you next year!" 

I had to laugh when I read this! 

So I'm cleaning my room, and I'm hiding some

stuff. Maybe dear old Santa won't see how much crafting

stuff I really do have! LOL 

Merry Christmas to all.....

and to all.....may you get lots of craft stuff!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: