Monday, December 31, 2018

Kitty in a box, and New Ornaments



Happy last day of 2018. 

We got the tree down on Saturday. Cherokee thinks

she is helping by jumping in the ornament box. 


These are really old cardboard boxes. 

Bought new ones at Big Lots day after Christmas so

now I have them in clear totes with dividers. 





Some new ornaments I received this year. 

This one was on my presents from Emily. It was made by

one of her family members, and is pretty old. Love the

crochet work around the glass ball. I can crochet, but I

never could get it fitted correctly. 


Em also gave me this one made by a family member. It is 

a German star I believe made from wax. Very nice, and so special. 



This one is from Melinda. Love the little crafting bag! Now how did she know? (smile)




This one is homemade by my friend Connie. Didn't get a good shot. Wish I 

had got a bit closer. I'm sure her hand got tired punching all those sprigs of greenery around

the wreath. So pretty! 

Thanks to everyone! 

We had a wonderful visit with Sarah, John, Jason, and Em yesterday. 

Sarah made us a wonderful pork dinner. I have photos to share, but 

I'll post them tomorrow. 

Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: