Saturday, December 15, 2018

Merry and Bright Tag



Well I didn't make a card, but I did make this

adorable Christmas tag using stuff that was already

cut, and partially colored. 

The doll hair, bow, shoes, and body was colored. 

I added the dress using patterned paper. 

Now the cuffs, and collar are cool! 





I used something that was hanging out in my drawer since

forever flower flock. The brand I used Flower Soft Polar White. 

Love how it turned out. I had my doubts that I could get it to

stick, but used Tombo liquid glue. Success! 




Tree  was cut using a Tim Hotlz die. The

star is also from his line of products. 

So today is the big day! Cookie baking time!

I have a group of ladies coming over this afternoon, and

we are going to bake like there is no tomorrow. Going 

to be a long day, but it is sure to be fun. 

I did get my pumpkin bread baked yesterday. Along with

cleaning the house, and getting things prepped for the bake. 

I'll be back tomorrow with pictures to share.
 
Happy Cookie Baking trails
 
Karen 



No comments: