Monday, December 3, 2018

No Road is Too Long



So me and my crafty friend Kym have entered

into a 30 day challenge to make one card a day

using only supplies we have on hand. Not allowed to 

buy anything new this month. Oh the horror of if all!

Can't buy anything new till next year!!!!! Doesn't it 

sound so long when I word it like that? LOL

I had this scrap piece of pattern paper in my leftover stash. 

The blues at the bottom reminded me of a road, so

I used Beautiful Road stamp set to add the car to that road. 





On the inside I hand drew (can't you tell? it's so bad) a road.

Colored with a gray pencil then added the white lines with a gel pen. 

You can see what Kym made on her blog by clicking here

I loved the card she posted today. 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: