Saturday, December 29, 2018

Butterfly Thank You Cards



I made 16 of these thank you cards yesterday. 

John called and said him and Emily were already

receiving congratulations cards from family members, so

they needed thank you cards. 

Since Emily selected gray, white, and gold for her colors

I kept with that while making the cards. 

Used SU Butterfly, and Adorning Accents thinlits to create the cards. 





Inside view. 




Taking them to Sarah's on Sunday as everyone is meeting there. 

Hoping Em is happy with the cards. 

Big changes with cable yesterday. We cancelled

Spectrum, and got Dish. Using WOW for internet. 

Will take me awhile to get use to all the channels with Dish. 

I miss the days when all you had to do was turn on the set, and

flip through a few channels. Everything is so complicated now.

Or maybe I'm just getting older, and have a hard time coping with change. 

Nope everything is just more complicated now, can't be me! 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: