Saturday, December 22, 2018

Happy Snowman Coffee Sleeve Gift Card Holder



I needed a gift card holder, and had to make one fast. 

Since I always have a stack of coffee sleeves from Starbucks I

grabbed one, and fashioned this cute little snowman. 

This happy fellow was pre-made, but I did cut out the center to

make him into a shaker element. 
 
Used matching pattern paper to cover the coffee sleeve. 


The insert was decorated with more pre-made paper. 

I did add the little ric-rack at the bottom so I could 

slide the gift card in place. 

He just makes me smile! 

So all the shopping is finished. The packages are wrapped.

Hit the grocery store early yesterday as I know they will be packed

this weekend. Went at 10 o'clock, and the store was just starting to 

get busy. Today I plan to make the last  batch of cookies. Then I can

put my Kitchen Aide mixer away. The stockings are hung on the staircase rail

as we don't have a fireplace. 





There are four heading upstairs, and




and two more at the lower level stairs. I have

to laugh at John's stocking. I made it when he was just

a little guy, and I think he has "out grown" the teddy bear! 

Told hubby I really should make him a new one. 




Sarah has an old one as well. Since I did all the needle work on this

little skater I don't think I'll be replacing it! 

Stamping trails
Karen 



No comments: