Friday, December 28, 2018

Pink Christmas Card, Metallic ATC


I've been taking a few days off from blogging. 

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! 

We enjoyed the kids being home on Christmas eve, 

and Christmas day. 

Spending more time with them this coming Sunday. 

Hubby snapped this photo of me relaxing with

Cherokee in my lap. 

I miss Christmas already. I'll be taking down the tree tomorrow. 





This card was done with the help of a swap. 

I received the center section, but it was to large for 

a standard card. Needed to cut it down, and move things

around to get it to fit. 

Since I depleted most of my made cards for the holidays I 
 
now need to re-stock.
 
 


Made some artist trading cards. These were done with
 
new metallic watercolors, and pencils I got in my stocking from "Santa"
 
 


 
I think Santa shops at Tuesday Morning too! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: