Sunday, December 30, 2018

Lots of Snowmen


So for some reason I really got into decorating with snowmen this

season. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for these frozen fellows. LOL

This one is from Hallmark. 





I picked this one up at a local grocery store Marc's. 

Love how he lights up. 

The little canvas one was sent to me as a present from my friend Lisa. 

Thanks Lisa! Love him! 

The stacking cubes came from Basket's Galore. 




These two came from Pier One last year. Got them on 

clearance. The tall on comes apart and is a set of measuring cups. 




Little snowman cookie jar I found at the goodwill while

shopping with John earlier this month. 




Stacking snowmen that my friend Connie made me several years ago. 

I have them perched on the hutch in the kitchen. 




Another one made by Connie and perhaps with Lisa also. 

He has tin wings. 




Candy dish, that I don't remember now where it came from. 




and my newest addition this happy cookie jar that Sarah got

me for Christmas. Love him! 

So I'm wondering how many new snowmen I'll collect for the 

next holiday season. I'm keeping the snowmen up till the end of January. 

Something to make the house happy during the cold winter. 
 
Snowflake trails
Karen 



No comments: