Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Purple Snowflakes? Why Not?



I had a piece of inked cardstock left from the card I posted

yesterday. Couldn't let that go to waste not could I? 

This is day three of the no new supply challenge. Let me

tell you I had a problem with this one. 

You see I thought I had white snowflake sequins in my stash, but turns

out I only had blue.

Well that wasn't going to work with the purple snowflakes. 

Since I couldn't run to Pat Catan's which happens to be about 15 minutes from 

me, and I know they have white snowflake sequins. Had to go with plan B.





So for the shaker element on the card I used a white/silver mix of bell shaped sequins. 

It works. 




The circle that I cut out from the front layer to make the shaker element

was put to use to decorate the inside of the card. 

My friend Marianne is doing this challenge with me. 

You can see her cool diamond folded Christmas card on her blog

Me and hubby had such a fun night during the Festival of Trees hosted

by the Danbury. I'll be back tomorrow with another card, and photos of the

the event. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: