Tuesday, December 11, 2018

No People Like Snow People



This is a re-make of a card I did a number of years ago. 

I needed another one to give to a friend who loves

snowmen. 

Pretty easy to do. The base card is of course white. 

I free hand cut the black hat, and red scarf to fit 

the card. 

Eyes, and mouth made with circle punches. Carrot nose

was also cut free hand. 
And believe it or not I actually free hand cut the holly leaves for the hat. 
Added a few stitching lines with a white gel pen. 





Inside greeting. Perfect. Right?

To see my friend's card for the day click here

Marianne is also taking part in the no new supply challenge for the month of December.

Need to run some errands today. Last minute things I need to 

pick up for the cookie baking party, and I need stop by the post office. 

I'll need to bundle up cause baby it is cold outside! 

Stamping trails
Karen



No comments: