Sunday, December 2, 2018

I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas



Everything is coming up pink!

Received this adorable pink Christmas swap from my crafty friend

Kathleen. We got back to the basics with this one. 

So what is more basic to swap than a flip bag? I think the first

swap we ever done with each other was a Fall themed flip bag. 





I pulled out some goodies that were in the bag so you can see. 

She made memorydex cards, and embellishments.

Check out those dies to make tags! How cool! 




Love all the pockets this bag has. 

The one in the front with the little Santa on it. 

Then the pocket at the top that has a fun closure. 

And of course there is one more pocket behind that. 




Some more goodies. Love those gift tags! 

We have a thing going back and forth about the importance of 

drinking wine. The napkins in the back read Grateful for Grapes. How true! 




Love how she packaged everything. She is so talented with the extra 

special touches. 

Big thanks Kathleen! 

Had fun yesterday ringing the bell at Giant Eagle. Wore

my Santa hat. Sorry no pictures. I forgot to bring the camera,

and it was pouring out. Didn't want to wade out in the rain more than 

I had to, and get the camera. Today we have sunny skies, and a whopping 

59 for a high. I'm going to the lake for a walk in the sunshine before the you

know what hits the fan again. Going to be cold for the rest of the week. 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: