Saturday, December 8, 2018

Get Your Santa On ATC



Finished up my artist trading cards for the month of December. 

In keeping with the no new supply challenge I used a

stamp set that I've had for a few years called Get your Santa On. 

The cards are done on watercolor paper. 

Used the smoosh technique with dye based inks, acetate sheet, 

and perfect pearls. 





After the stamping was finished the fur trim was accented with

a white gel pen. The hat was stamped on white cardstock, colored, 

cut out, then popped over the finished base. 

Now all I have to do is get them in the envelopes and 

in the mail. 

John is coming over this morning for breakfast. He called me

last night asking for salmon patties, and eggs. His favorite

thing that mom makes for breakfast. Emily won't be joining him

as she is working this weekend. 

Did some shopping yesterday afternoon. Still picking up things for the kids stockings. 

I also need to go over the list of things I still need to get for the cookie baking 

party I'm hosting this coming Saturday. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. If you are here in the area

we are suppose to have the next 5 days full of sunshine. Will still be 

cold, but dry. As long as the sun is shining I'm a happy girl! 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: