Tuesday, July 5, 2016

ABC, and Floral Swap


I hosted an ABC (anything but a card) swap with the VC Rocks group, and

here are the swaps. Love the cute little bag made by Stacy. 


This tea bag holder made by Catie.


Inside view. 


Altered tin done in shades of Coral by Debbie. 


Notebook cover made by Elizabeth. She won as I selected hers as

the one I like the best. She did a really good job. Not only did she cover 

the inside front, but she also covered the back and the inside back cover. 

Great job ladies! 


I also hosted a floral swap. Stacy made this one. I

think I need these thinlits.


Debbie made this one. I also think I need this new embossing folder.


Loved Anita's swirly florals. 


Nancy, she also won a prize as I selected her card as the best. 


Such pretty colors. Made by Catie. 

Thanks for all the great cards girls! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: