Friday, July 29, 2016

Clear Plastic Treat Boxes


I picked up some little clear plastic boxes at Hollo's earlier this week. 

First I made a bottom using designer paper. These go half way up the box. 

Then I made a belly band that can be removed. 


Love this one! Stamp set used Jingle All the Way. I 

even added a little tiny silver bell to the end of the banner. 


Circle punches use 3/4, and 1 inch. 


Don't know how we managed before two sided designer paper came

along. So nice to have two options, and really great for projects like this. 

Check back tomorrow as I'll have some fun fold projects to share. 

VC Rocks is doing its last blog hop of the season. Can't wait to

see what other gals in the group fun fold cards look like.

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your boxes are so cute! Thanks for sharing! Can I ask how much they cost? We are dropping relatives at airport next week and will stop in at Hollo's! Linda Patti. tpatti@windstream.net