Friday, July 8, 2016

Bookmark Swaps


I was in a bookmark swap and received them back earlier this week. 

This one made by Mary Gravel. Like the flower and washi tape, and

I also like the fact that Mary also covered the back of the bookmark with the

same designer paper. So often I find myself forgetting to follow through and

think about the back or inside of the project I'm working on, but really it just

looks more finished on the follow through. 


This is just beautiful. Made by C Greaves.


This is the second swap I've received using this designer paper...

think it will have to be on my next order. Love the colors. Made by Theresa Lukes 


The sea turtle is really nice. The shell was embossed with clear powder. 

Made by Melissa Isgett.


And this swirly one was made by the hostess Carolyn. She

made it for me as I was the first one to get my swaps to her mailbox. 

Thanks Carolyn! 

And thanks to all the other players.
 
Off to read a book....now which bookmark will I use? 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: