Friday, July 1, 2016

Cherokee Loves to Help, and Grab Bags


Cherokee was helping me clean my desk. 


and she was helping me select what color pencils to use. Such a good kitty! 
 
 
These little wood pallets were in some grab bags I got at Pat Catan's.
 
Didn't really know what I was going to do with them so I covered them with washi tape! 
 
Going to use them for coasters in the stamping studio, and the sewing room. 
 
 
Here is a better view of the fronts. 


And here is a view of what else I got in the bags. I bought

two of them because they were only 3 bucks a bag! 


The row above the hardware is adhesive stencils. Never saw those

before but I'm sure I'll be able to work them into some project. 


More mics craft stuff.


This is a bag full of die cuts. I got it because it was a dollar and

see that cute little kitty drinking out of the cup? So adorable. 

Since these die cuts are vintage I'll be able to use them in the tag books

I'm making with the black and white family photos. 
 
Happy July 1st!!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

lovemyparrots@yahoo.com said...

ahem! I thought we weren't buying any craft stuff.....lol