Saturday, July 16, 2016

Gift Bags and Tags Christmas in July


I just really love this paper! Wish the entire pack was just

the music paper. Again this designer paper is called "This is Christmas" 

After cutting with the thinlits Mini Treat Bag I stamped 

the pine from Lovely as a Tree stamp set with Garden Green ink. 

See that cute little Cherry Cobbler bow? Its part of the mini treat bag

thinlit set. Greeting at the top is from More Merry Messages. 


The clear silver dots in the center of the star is the new designer acetate. 

This acetate is heavy weight! And the best part? One side is gold and the other side

is silver. The star and "for you" are also thinlits that come with the mini treat bag set. 

I wanted those silver dots to really pop so I added a piece of black cardstock to the

back of the acetate. 


These cute little mason jar tags are made using Jar of Love stamp set and 

matching framlits. I folded a piece of crumb cake cardstock and put

the jar framlit just a hair above the fold line. That way when I ran

it through the big shot I had a tag that opened from the top. 


I wanted to wrap twine and ribbon around the base of the lid so I scored

the top of the crumb cake jar just a little bit below the lid.

Well I hope you enjoyed my Christmas in July week. I 

had a blast making stuff. And did you know that Christmas is 

only 161 days away? Lets get crafting! 

Christmas is coming
Karen

No comments: