Saturday, July 23, 2016

July Paper Pumpkin Alternate Card Ideas


I received July's paper pumpkin kit and was making

some alternate card ideas. 

This one uses a strip cardstock that uses

wax paper resist technique. 

The background was made with large circle sunbeam stamp

in Kinda Eclectic set. 

Diamond was stamped on white glimmer paper. 


These were also made with the same paper pumpkin stamps

I used retired designer paper, and see the green one? That

is glorious green cardstock. How about that for "vintage"? 


These two cards were made using June Paper Pumpkin kit. 

Sorry if I've already posted these, but I couldn't remember and

its late so I'm to tired to double back and check. 

It was so hot and humid yesterday. Got into the low 90's. It

was hard to even breathe outside. I spent the day in the house

in my stamping studio. Hoping it will cool down some. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: