Thursday, July 28, 2016

Tattered Flower Bigz Die Packaging


Well I had a blast yesterday making this flower for a package. 

The die I used is by Tim Holtz called Tattered Flower Bigz. It

has several different sizes of flowers in lots of shapes and designs. 


I used corragated cardstock, burlap cardstock, and natural batting to 

make the flower. The edges were sponged with early espresso ink. 


After the layers were all stacked I thread a needle with crochet thread and 

starting at the top went though all the layers at the bottom

I added a button then I threaded my way back up to the top and added

another smaller button. 

I also added a clothes pin at the bottom so the flower can be removed and

used on either another package or home decor. 

You know this is the first thing I've made that I don't want to give away! 

Love how it turned out! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: