Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Christmas Flower jar Toppers


I broke out the flower builder punch and Reason for the Season stamp set

to make toppers for these little glass jars I found at Pat Catan's 


I used 16 of the large leaves, 4 medium, and two small to form the flower. 

The edges were sponged with pool party, and white glimmer paper used for the center. 

The bottom is a snowflake die cut. I added some silver thread sprays to the 

top of the snowflake before gluing on the completed flower. 

Then I had to add a mason jar tag around the top of the jar for the greeting. 


After the flower was all layered I sprayed it with tattered angels pearl spray. 

Love how its all shimmery! So which one do you like

better....the one done with Pool Party, or the traditional one done in Real Red? 

I love them both! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: