Sunday, July 10, 2016

ATC Whimsical Elephants Done and Happy Birthday John


Well I finished the three whimsical elephants for the ATC swap. 

It was hot, and muggy yesterday so it was perfect to sit in the 

stamping studio and be cool. 


After this one was colored with prisma pencils it 

was cut out. I then took another ATC size white card and 

popped it over the stamped background images. Stamp set

used for the background Balmy Breezes. 


I like this happy girl. All decked out. Background made using Tim Holtz stencil. 

I stenciled the "E" down in the left hand corner. E is for elephant! This

one was also colored with primsa pencils and shaded using baby oil. 

Thanks to Emily I still have three more to color and play with, but those

are staying with me when they are finished:)

We had fun yesterday afternoon. Took John, and family to Dave & Busters to celebrate

John's birthday. He is 28 today. I was 28 when I had him, and I also had him on Sunday.

 

Got power cards to play the games. I miss using quarters, and getting tickets. I'm so old!


Skip, John playing hoops.


Sarah, and Jason playing Mario Carts


Catlin, Corbet, John, Emily, playing Guitar Hero


 4 player Pac-Man


Sarah, and John playing air hockey.


 4 player air hockey.

Everyone had a great time, and there food was really great!

Happy Birthday John!




Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Kathy said...

A big shout out to John....
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY"!!!! I hope you have a great day!
Karen, love the cards!
Love,
Kat