Monday, July 11, 2016

Mailable Monday #159, and Christmas in July Week


Happy Monday! 

and Welcome to Christmas in July week! 

I missed out doing this last year as I had my hands

full with Sarah's wedding planning. Some projects that I'll be sharing this

week are retired Stampin'Up stuff, but I did pick up

a few new things from the new catalog to showcase. 

Like on this card I've used the new Jar of Fun stamp set. 

Instead of using the flowers that come with the set I went with

Flurry of Wishes stamp set, and made snowflakes for the jar. 

Used basic gray cardstock with black ink, and punched with the

matching punch for the stamp set. I added a little silver thread to back

of each one. 

The designer paper is also new "This is Christmas". 

There are some really pretty designs, and its just so Christmas! 

Christmas is coming! 
Karen

No comments: