Monday, July 18, 2016

Mailable Monday #160


Shifting gears from Christmas week. 

World map inked with Soft Sky, and stamped on 4 x 5 1/4 in white cardstock. 

The edges were sponged with Soft Sky. 

Ship from the Open Sea stamp set inked with Island Indigo. 

Greeting inked with Cherry Cobbler, and came from Tim Holtz Crazy Talk stamp set. 

Something about a ship at sea just makes me think of being lonely. Maybe

because the ship is so small in the vast waters, but that is why I used the

i miss you greeting. 
 
I'll be back tomorrow with photos of our trip last week to WV. 
 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


1 comment:

Kathy said...

I Love them both! I think I like the pool party the best...nontraditional! That's me. Beautiful job on them both. When you start selling at the craft sales these would be great!

Kat