Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Elephants by Emily



Well I know a talented little girl named Emily. 

I joined an ATC swap, and the theme is whimsical elephants. 

The only catch was that the elephants had to be hand drawn, no

rubber stamps allowed. 

Well I can't draw that's why I stamp, but I love elephants and wanted to join. 

Emily does a wonderful job with her drawings, and she was so sweet to 

make them for me. 


Love this little fellow with the mouse giving him a peanut. How cute!!!


This is the only one that I have colored so far. Take a look.....


The brown dots and splotches were added with a new Tim Hotlz

stencil I picked up at Joann's called Splatters. (and yes Marianne I bought a new

stamping toy!)


This elephant is happy all dressed up! 


I'll have fun coloring this one. I think I'll break out the prisma pencils. 


Elephants in love


and my fav....Horton from Horton hears a Who. Love him!!!

Thanks again Emily!!!! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: