Saturday, July 2, 2016

One Sheet Wonder Swap Transformed


I joined a one sheet wonder swap last month and

received them back yesterday. I decided that I was not going to 

let them sit in a drawer, but was going to make something with them. 


Before I share what I did I'm going to post them one at a time so you 

can see the design on each one. There are 5 




So here is what I made. Instead of making cards I made these cute little

gift box/bag. I didn't have to cut the cardstock at all. It just needed to be scored and

folded. Each one sheet wonder made one box. They are a good size to

add a gift card, candy, or a small gift. 

 I used a mini clothes pin to hold the tag and bag closed. 



So happy with them, and the best part?


Since no adhesive is needed for these they can be folded flat and 

stored in a drawer till a gift bag is needed. So I'm laughing at

myself now as if you recall at the beginning of this post I said I would 

not let them sit in a drawer....and that is where they are now! However

I did transform them into something very useful. 

Thanks to the VC Rocks group for hosting and the ladies who

made the great artwork! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: